- Neil Francis: Even the best palliative care can't always help http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC7N7OkAZTU
- Neil Francis: The fiction of so-called assisted dying slippery slopes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdLxvRgh668
- Neil Francis: South Australian Ending Life With Dignity Bill has strong safeguards http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IB-_eAvV3k
- National voluntary euthanasia Newspoll survey 2012
- Ain’t the Way to Die "It always seems to soon until it's too late, talk about your end of life wishes before it's too late." Watch the video, listen to the rap
- SA Election 2014: Electorate information
- SA Election 2014: The Legal Voluntary Euthanasia Group
- A synopsis of intractable symptoms: the challenge for palliative care
- Church and State: the place of religion in a secular democracy
- The Doctrine of Double Effect and its Limitation
- An “inalienable right”: the unqualified right to life
- “Angels of Death”: covert euthanasia and crisis in public policy
- Defining hopeless and terminal illness
- The Conscience Vote in a Representative Democracy : Whose conscience?
- Depression and the Wish for Death in the Terminally Ill - A psychiatrist explains ...
- The World Medical Association and VE - Why not the same policy as for abortion?
- Palliative care and voluntary euthanasia - complementary, not incompatible
- Suicide and voluntary euthanasia
- Suicide Pills - SAVES position on DIY suicide pills
- The Myth of Nazism and Euthanasia
- “Shameful deaths”: A sociologist speaks out
- Terminal sedation and voluntary euthanasia: a comparison
The latest at SAVES
End of Life Newsletters
Donate to SAVES
Become a SAVES member
See more ...
Ambassadors for Law Reform